Here is a small selection from our extensive Wine List. If you wish to print or download the full Wine Menu & Drinks List,
Our Cocktails are available every evening, so why not join us in the lounge bar?
- PROSECCO BRUT Bottle - £23.95
- Veneto, Italy - A lively, crisp, sparkling wine with delicate lemon character and an aromatic, dry, refreshing finish.
- FRIZZANTE ROSÉ Bottle - £24.95
- Veneto, Italy - Prosecco style sparkling wine with an intense elegant pink colour. Fruity, with a deep character of cherry drops. It finishes dry and crisp.
- BRUT BARON DE MARCK, GOBILLARD Bottle - £39.00
- Champagne, France - Clean and soft with stylish character and a fruity nature bursting with apples and pears.
- BRUT ROSÉ, GOBILLARD Bottle - £40.00
- Champagne, France - Juicy ripe red fruits on the nose, good body and structure in the mouth and a long elegant finish.
- BRUT, LAURENT PERRIER Bottle - £49.50
- Champagne, France - A Mature style of non-vintage Champagne with hints of citrus fruit, and a good balanced palate
- CUVÉE ROSÉ BRUT, LAURENT PERRIER Bottle - £75.00
- Champagne, France - Elegant with soft, consistent bubbles, ripe red fruits such as raspberries and strawberries and a creamy textured, soft finish
- TREBBIANO RUBICONE, ROMETTA Bottle - £15.50
- Emilia Romagna, Italy - Dry with a fruity and upfront bouquet and a fresh citrus finish.
- MOUNTAIN RANGE SAUVIGNON BLANC Bottle - £16.50
- Chile - Fruity and fresh with a touch of gooseberry and lemon.
- WILLOWGLEN CHARDONNAY Bottle - £18.50
- Australia - Peach and stone fruit flavours and good body.
- ORVIETO CLASSICO AMABILE SAN MARCO Bottle - £19.50
- Lazio, Italy - Aromatic notes of roses and hints of ripe apricots and grapes accompanied by a long, medium finish.
- PINOT GRIGIO IGT, GIOVANNI PUIATTI Bottle - £22.50
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy - Fresh and steely with a touch of honeyed richness, making it a wonderful aperitif.
- HEREDAD BLANCO RIOJA Bottle - £22.95
- Rioja, Spain - Ripe fruit, dates and banana notes stand out on the nose in combination with the nuances of a crianza, making it an interesting and complex wine
- NIKA TIKI MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC Bottle - £26.50
- Marlborough, New Zealand - Zingy lime, lemon and tropical fruit characters, thoroughly refreshing.
- GAVI DI GAVI, LA MINAIA, NICOLA BERGAGLIO Bottle - £28.50
- Piemonte, Italy - A light, fresh, mineral and citrus bouquet. The palate is crisp and dry, with a hint of ripe pears.
- CHABLIS 1ER CRU LES VAILLONS, DOMAINE BERNARD DEFAIX Bottle - £35.00
- Burgundy, France - The rich, forward and relatively generous flavours possess a seductive mouth feel and excellent complexity on the dry for the vintage finish.
- CANALETTO PINOT GRIGIO ROSÉ Bottle - £16.95
- Italy - Citrus fruit overtones and plenty of refreshing berry flavours.
- SANCERRE ROSE Bottle - £27.00
- (France) Domaine des Vieux - Lightly aromatic, juicy nose of strawberries with hints of crushed leaves. Dry, light & fruity with a mouth-watering layer of red fruits.
- SANGIOVESE Bottle - £15.50
- IGT Rubicone, Emilia Romagna, Italy - Bright ruby red in the glass with aromas of forest fruits, a medium bodied palate and a delicious food-friendly freshness.
- MARQUÉS DE LA CONCORDIA TEMPRANILLO Bottle - £17.00
- Rioja, Spain - Ripe, soft berry characters with a lasting fruity finish. Medium-Bodied, Fruit-Driven Red.
- MONTEPULCIANO D’ABRUZZO, BIANCHI, UMANI RONCHI Bottle - £18.50
- Marche, Italy - Medium bodied and dry with a finely textured structure and ripe, plummy fruit.
- MELODIAS MALBEC, TRAPICHE Bottle - £21.00
- Argentina - Softly textured with notes of violets, plums and cherries and subtle hints of vanilla
- MERLOT RESERVA, VINA LEYDA Bottle - £23.00
- Sweet aromas of plums, cherries and spices followed by a dark chocolate and tobacco notes. Well-structured with ripe tannins and a pleasant finish.
- THE BLACK SHIRAZ Bottle - £25.00
- Riverina, South Australia - Vanilla, ripe plums and black cherries on the nose. The palate shows berry and fruit cake characters with layers of coffee and toasty oak that carry through to a lovely soft finish.
- NERO D’AVOLA, MANDRAROSSA Bottle - £20.50
- Scily, Italy - Fresh with good vanilla flavours. Soft and warm, with silky and sweet tannins.
- RIOJA CRIANZA, MARQUÉS DE ARIENZO Bottle - £24.00
- Rioja, Spain - Spicy aromas of sweet red berries lead to a rounded, lush palate of ripe red fruits and a firm finish.
- CHIANTI CLASSICO DOCG - CARPINETO Bottle - £28.00
- Tuscany, Italy - Velvety, round, full bodied and balanced with hints of wood, berries, cherries and violets on the nose. The palate has well integrated tannins.
- VALPOLICELLA CLASSICO ACCORDINI RIPASSO, ACCORDINI Bottle - £34.00
- Veneto, Italy - Full bodied on the palate, warming, fruit-forward with juicy cherries and a floral twist.
- AMARONE VALPOLICELLA VALPANTENA DOC VILLA ARVEDI, BERTANI Bottle - £55.00
- Veneto, Italy - Deep scents of cherry, sour cherry, berries and notes of spices. Soft in the mouth with flavours of red fruit.